Opening from Saturday 6 April 2019 to Saturday 21 September 2019
Opening from Saturday 6 April 2019 to Saturday 21 September 2019
By purchasing insurance (optional) 3.5% of the total price per rental or location, this contract will get you a refund of amounts paid in the event cancellation of your stay or early departure under certain conditions (illness, accident …).About Insurance cancellation and interruption to camping holiday you can contact to know conditions : Gritchen Tourisme & Loisirs – Service Sinistre BP 6048 27 rue Charles Durand – 18 024 Bourges cedex ; mail : email@example.com or phone : +33 248 656 405 or information on ou site www.westcamping.com page location.
It is the camper to ensure: the campsite declines all responsibility in case of theft, fire, bad weather, etc. and incident concerning the civil responsibility of the camper.
A holiday party liability insurance is mandatory to stay in camping.
During their stay, guests benefit from the civil liability of the operator for Warranty any injury or damage which we would have been recognized responsible for them. By against, customers must also present on arrival in their Civil Liability insurance valid.
Upon receipt of your reservation and your deposit we will send your confirmation mail or mail.
The location (tent and caravan): from 14 h.
Accomodations (Cottage, roulotte ): you’ll be welcomed from 16h00 until 19:30 July to August.(from 15h00 April to June and September)
In case of delay it is imperative to prevent camping. The campsite reserves the right to dispose of rental location or mobile home if the tenant has not announced the delay.
For rented accommodation, a deposit of 300 € will be required at the beginning of stay. She will be returned at end of stay, less the cost of the missing items, damaged or broken.
A cleaning fee of 80 € will also be required if the rental is not returned in the same state of cleanliness as on arrival. (60€ for Cottage and trailer)
The location (tent and caravan): They must be vacated for 12 h. For any delayed departure, you may be charged for an additional day at the price applicable for that night.
They must be cleaned of papers and / or cigarettes butts.
Rentals: rent must be vacated by 10am. The hours passed will be billed an additional night.
The accommodation shall be left perfectly clean. The bond holding does not preclude additional compensation in cases where the costs would exceed the amount of the latter.
Rental must be clean otherwise not make bail “household”.
For departure outside opening hours of the reception, the deposit will be returned by mail after checking the rental clean condition and inventory by staff camping.
Open 10 am to 19 00 pm from mid-June to mi september (The managers reserve the right to increase the opening period when favorable weather).
Briefs or boxers mandatory.
Access to the pool is allowed only to clients of the campsite. The payment of access (visitor day) does not open the right to pool access.
Access to the pool area is forbidden:
• To animals
• To all people outdoors camping
• people with or suspected of contagious diseases (Circular of March 13, 1975 Minister of Public Health)
• to people in obvious state of uncleanliness
• children under 14 unaccompanied by an adult capable monitor
• It is forbidden to smoke in the walls of the pool.
• It is forbidden to consume drinks and food in the pool enclosure
• It is strictly forbidden to drive with shoes in the pool enclosure. The shoes must be deposited at the entrance.
Access to the pools will not be allowed:
• to people with ailments or skin lesions proven
• persons who have not complied with the passage in the shower and the foot bath.
• The basic package includes the pitch for the tent, caravan and a car or camper for 1 or 2 people, access to health and to the residential facilities.
The capacity of each site is limited to 6 people.
Mobile homes :
• In high season bookings run for weekly stays from Saturday at 4:00 p.m.
Saturday following 10:00.
• from two nights or week off season.
• The rental accommodation is equipped with dishes, cookware, microwave, matresscover,
duvets or blankets, pillows. The TV is included.
The sheets are not provided (disposable sheets optional).
The basic package is from 1 to 6 places depending on the type of rental. An additional person beyond the capacity of the mobile home entails a fee.
• Camping systematically deny access to the campsite to groups or families
with a greater number of participants in the capacity of the rented accommodation.
• Dogs of category 1 and 2 are strictly prohibited.
• Dogs and cats are allowed in the campsite the following conditions:
1) Only small dogs are allowed in mobile homes. Presentation of their health record on which is indicated the animal identification tattoo or other authorized means (Decree of 30 June 1992) and the rabies vaccination valid(Decree of 22 January 1985).
2) Animals should never be left in the wild. They should not be left alone in camping, it is forbidden to leave your pet alone in a mobile home,even a short time.
3) The teacher agrees to keep his pet on a leash, pick up its droppings, forbid him access to areas with “No dogs” and to its needs on camping sites.
4) any breach of the rules mentioned above may result in the breach of contract the guest’s arrival or during their stay.
We accept 1 animal by accomodation and 2 maxi by location tent or caravan.
They are admitted after approval of the owner and after paying the going rate. They must leave the camp before 23h. He has the right to use sanitary and playgrounds …. Access to the poolis forbidden to all visitors.
In case of dispute, competence is assigned to the courts located in the place of the presence of camping.
In accordance with the provisions of article L 1612-1 of the Consumer Code, every customer of the campsite has the right to have recourse free of charge to a consumer with a view to amicably settling a dispute between him et the operator of the land. The mediator is : MEDICIS www.medicys.fr ; by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; by phone 01 49 70 15 93 ; address : 73, boulevard de Clichy 75009 PARIS
Rules of Procedure
.All Client agrees to respect the campsite rules (displayed at the campsite entrance and to reception and communicated to the customer on request).
.Infraction’s Rules: If a client disturbs the stay of other users camping, the manager may oral or written notice to the person to cease
caused disturbances. In case of serious violation, and after formal notice, the Manager reserves the right to terminate the contract of the person creating these disorders. In case of criminal offense, the manager may call on security forces.
e law, these terms are available to any customer computer title prior to the conclusion of any sales contract stays. They can be obtained upon written request to the campsite.
Prices are quoted in euros including VAT. The customer’s attention is drawn to the fact that the tax stay is not included and must be paid the day of arrival. The rate includes access to the pool and Other services offered by the campsite.
SARL West Camping au capital de 10000€, N° SIREN 800 073 652 RCS St Brieuc ayant son siège au 105 rue Gabriel Vicaire 22700 Perros Guirec